Chocolate Covered Potato Chip

Chocolate Covered Potato Chip
Official website www.romanblas.com CLICK PICTURE ABOVE TO GO THERE

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Ms. Bobbie Wolfe at Palm Springs Life Magazine!


I had the pleasure of making a birthday cupcake tower for Barbara "Bobbie" Wolfe, Assistant to the Publisher of Palm Springs Life Magazine. Her cupcake was Chocolate Covered Potato Chip and her tower included Red Velvet, Strawbery Milkshake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Salty Caramel and Cookies N Cream minis. Thanks for Diane Murphy for the order, it was a pleasure to do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. That looks so beautiful, I can almost taste it through the screen! I love the coconut around the rim. Are you listed on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/wedding_cakes_bakeries.html yet? You are so talented! I can't believe I didn't know about you for our wedding last March, but maybe for the anniversary party :)

    ReplyDelete